Infinix Smart 2
This is another device running on Google Android Go Edition. It is an upgrade to last year Smart 2 and just like the Spark 2, it has a full View display but has 5.5-inch screen with visible bezels. The device costs around N33,000 in Nigeria. Let’s check the key specs.
Infinix Smart 2 Key Specs and Features
• 5.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 720 pixels
• Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition with 1GB RAM
• Quad-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739
• 16GB built-in storage
• 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
• 3050mAh non-removable Li-Ion Battery
If battery is the reason you buy a phone, the itel P32 is great affordable smartphone thanks to its 4000mAh battery capacity. The device also boasts a full view display with 18:9 aspect ratio and a 5.5-inch screen. The device costs about N26,000. Let’s check out the rest of the Specs.
itel P32 Key Specs and Features
• 5.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
• Android 8.1 Oreo Go with 1GB RAM
• Quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580M
• 8GB built-in storage, upgradeable up to 32GB
• 5MP + 5MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
• 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion Battery
There you have it guys, the top 3 Android Go smartphones you can buy in Nigeria right now. If you care about good camera, decent battery life, huge screen and top-notch design, the TECNO Spark 2 will be your perfect device.